- About the Library
- Thorncat: Library Catalog
- Library Services
- College of the Atlantic Archives
- Audio-Visual Services
A-V Contract Services
Audio-Visual support is available to non-COA community members using Gates Community Center and other campus spaces. Fees do apply.
These services include:
- Video and Audio Recording
- Audio Reinforcement — podium, microphone and speakers, wireless hand-held microphone, wireless clip-on microphone, live music sound reinforcement
- Video Projection (DVD, VHS, Computer)
- Lighting (Gates Community Center)
No fees apply to general support for all fixed classroom equipment and the Gates Community Center LCD projector as long as this support is during Thorndike Library operating hours.
Thorndike Library Circulating Equipment
Equipment can be rented from the Thorndike Library circulation desk. A Borrower's Agreement (pdf – 93.7 kb) must be signed to rent this equipment. This equipment includes:
Flash Audio Recorders
Flip Video Cameras
Audio Speaker/ Microphone
Portable CD/ Cassette Player
Hourly Rates and Extra Costs
Contact Zach Soares for information on the following:
- Audio and/or lighting support
- Audio CD of recorded event
- DVD of recorded event
CD and DVD duplication (non-COA community members)
Contact Zach Soares for information on duplicating CDs and DVDs. Duplication is not available for copyright-protected material. If you would like material to be copied and/or distributed, please show proof that the material is owned by you and that consent was given by all people involved in the project.
A-V contact information
Audio-Visual Technology Specialist
Monday, 2 p.m.- 10 p.m.
Tuesday-Friday, 9 a.m.- 5 p.m.