- Health and Wellness
- Calendar of Events
- Student Life Staff
- International Students
Our Campus Clinic is located in Deering Common, on the first floor. Services are provided for students on a walk-in basis, with the exception of complete physical exams and gynecological exams which are by appointment only. Please call x5683 during scheduled office hours to make an appointment.
Angie DelVecchio, FNP; Monday 11:00am-3:00pm, Tuesday 9:00am-3:00pm
Linda Crowell, FNP; Thursday 8:00am-6:00pm
- Acute illness/injury management (including diagnostic and prescriptive services)
- Management of chronic illness
- Sexually Transmitted Disease screening & counseling
- Birth control services
- Routine gynecological exams
- Routine physical examinations
- Referrals to appropriate medical services
- Administering prescription shots (allergy shots, Depo Provera, etc.)
Examinations are free. Any labs, x-rays, or other diagnostic services are available at cost per MDI hospital. STI screening is covered through COA Student Health Insurance. (The STI screen tests for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea and HIV). If you do not have COA insurance, you should check with your insurance carrier to see if they cover STI screening.
Health Center Hours
- Monday, 11:00am–3:00pm
- Tuesday, 9:00am–3:00pm
- Thursday, 8:00 am–6:00pm
David Walker offers a Hatha Yoga practice each Tuesday afternoon in Gates from 4–5:30 p.m and Lauren Rupp offers Kundalini Yoga each Thursday morning in Gates from 8-9:30am. No experience is necessary; all levels are welcome. Wear comfortable clothing. Mats are provided, but you can also bring your own if you have one.