Plein Air Workshop with Philip Frey
July 23–29, 2017
Students are responsible for bringing their own supplies. Recommended supply list.
About the instructor
Philip is known for his vibrant, loose and accomplished plein air and studio paintings. Having taught in many venues, Philip is celebrated for his engaging, illuminating and positive teaching. He is skilled at addressing his student’s abilities and confidence to help them move to the next level. Student testimonial: “Philip is a delight to work with, giving freedom yet challenges to students of all levels, based on a deep knowledge of expressionistic landscape painting.” – Vcevy Strekalovsky, Hingham, MA (Read more testimonials here.)
Early Bird Rates (end 2/28/17)
|Tuition single room||$1,265|
|Tuition shared room||$1,169|
|Tuition single room||$1,340|
|Tuition shared room||$1,244|
- Room and board: including breakfast, lunch and dinner in COA’s award winning dining hall (box lunches as needed)
- *Commuter lunch included
- All instruction, transportation, studio time, and Acadia National Park Week Pass
- Partial refunds will be considered in the event of a documented health or family emergency.
- The $150 deposit and $50 application fees due at registration are non-refundable.
- All refunds will be paid by check.
Top image: Southwest Sun, oil on linen, 8 x 10 inches, 2016, Philip Frey