- Sustainable Business Courses
- The Hatchery
- Sustainable Business News and Press
- Sustainable Business Partners and Awards
- Sustainable Business Contact Us
- Sustainable Business Supporters
COA's venture incubator, aka The Hatchery, provides eligible students space and time to develop their for- or non-profit, as well as the potential of seed funding. Students selected for the Hatchery receive:
- a 10 week rapid prototype intensive
- office space & equipment
- business mentors from the MDI and COA communities
- personal support services to launch their enterprise
- the potential of up to $5,000 in seed funding
No other liberal arts undergraduate business program offers this resource; we regard it as key to fostering the transition from graduating student to functional entrepreneur.
The Sustainable Business program is overseen by Jay Friedlander, the Sharpe-McNally Chair of Green and Socially Responsible Business. It was founded with the generous support of Henry and Peggy Sharpe and Jay McNally '84.