- COA Alumni Association
- Regional Networks
- Alumni Events
- Alumni Resources
- Update Your Contact Information
The Office of Internships and Career Services is a resource available to College of the Atlantic alumni throughout every stage of career development and life work. Whether you are looking for your first job, making a career transition, or considering the continuation of your education the Office of Internships and Career Services can assist you. All career services are free of charge.
- Comprehensive career and labor market information
- Cover letter and resume redesign
- Graduate school guidance and application assistance
- Relocation contacts
- One-on-one career counseling (in person or by phone)
- A searchable database for jobs and internships is available on the internship web page
To schedule an appointment or obtain more information please contact Jill Barlow-Kelley, director of internships and career services, at 207-801-5633 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Searchable Database in the Office of Internships and Career
Services is available to current students and alumni.