- Sustainable Business Courses
- The Hatchery
- Sustainable Business News and Press
- Sustainable Business Partners and Awards
- Sustainable Business Contact Us
- Sustainable Business Supporters
Each Hatchery venture is matched with a professional mentor who has a strong background in the student's market or approach. We have found that the mentor brings a perspective that enhances the classroom and independent work, and allows the student to create an additional network for future reference.
Some of our mentors have been:
• The Director of Harbor House Community Center, Southwest Harbor, Maine
• The CEO of Senior Care Development, LLC
• A Founding Partner of the Massachusetts Green Energy Fund
• The Executive Director of the Tribeca Film Festival
If you are interested in becoming a Hatchery mentor, please contact:
The Sustainable Business program is overseen by Jay Friedlander, and was founded with the generous support of Henry and Peggy Sharpe and Jay McNally '84.