- COA Alumni Association
- Regional Networks
- Alumni Events
- Alumni Resources
- Update Your Contact Information
Do you need a set of official transcripts for graduate school? A job? Your files? COA students and alumni may order transcripts from the Registrar's Office.
College of the Atlantic students and alumni wishing to order an official transcript must submit a signed Transcript Release Form to the Registrar's Office.
All transcript requests must be prepaid in full (cash, check, money order, and major credit cards accepted). Please allow seven to ten days to process after receipt of the release form.
Please note: transcripts will not be released if a student has an overdue bill in the Business Office and/or Library.
COA Transcript Packets
College of the Atlantic transcript packets consist of two pieces:
- A coversheet that lists the student's courses taken, credits attempted, and credits earned
- A packet of course descriptions, written evaluations, and the student's self-evaluations
Types of Transcript
- Coversheet Transcripts (coversheet only) $5 for the first copy, $2 for each additional copy
- Full Transcripts (coversheet and packet) $10 for the first copy, $5 for each additional copy
Transcript Release Form
Please submit your form to:
College of the Atlantic
105 Eden Street
Bar Harbor, ME 04609
The form may also be faxed to the attention of the Registrar at 207-288-2947.