Financial aid deadlines
Please be sure that we receive your full financial aid application, including the appropriate COA financial aid application and all accompanying paperwork, by the dates below:
- Early Decision I: Dec 10
- Early Decision II: Jan 20
- Regular Decision: Feb 15
- Transfer Admission: April 1
How to apply for financial aid:
Domestic (U.S.) applicants
Step 1: Read our Financial Aid Checklist—this guide lays out which forms and paperwork you will need to submit, and when you need to submit them.
Step 2: Complete and submit the necessary paperwork by the appropriate deadline. All domestic applicants will need to submit:
- The FAFSA
- COA Financial Aid Application (see below)
- First two pages of latest parent and student tax returns
- Other forms as needed, depending on your situation (see below)
Step 1: Read our International Student Financial Aid Filing Instructions—this guide lays out which forms and paperwork you will need to submit, and when you need to submit them.
Step 2: All international students, regardless of whether you are applying for aid, must submit the COA Certification of Finances form. Your application for admission to COA can not be reviewed until this form has been submitted.
Step 3: Complete and submit the COA Financial Aid Application for International Students along with corroborating documents such as bank statements, tax returns, or pay stubs.
Forms for domestic (U.S.) students:
- COA Financial Aid Application for Early Decision applicants
COA Financial Aid Application for Regular Decision applicants:
- Taxes Non-Filer Statement
- Noncustodial Parent Declaration of Finances instructions
- Noncustodial Parent Declaration of Finances form
- Scholarship Cover Sheet